- Say good night with Snorekil
- Anyone who suffers from snoring, or has a partner who does, knows it is no joke
- We've found this safe, drug-free sleep aid developed by a UK dental professional to combat snoring and mild sleep apnoea
- Snoring happens when the soft tissue at the back of your throat vibrates as you sleep
- This oral device works in the same way as dental splints - gently moving your lower jaw forward to stretch the tissue, reducing vibration and cutting out snoring - and it's much cheaper than a trip to the orthodontist! One size fits all
- Rinse after use
- Home Approval Exception. These items are not sold on home approval, unless returned unopened and in the original packaging within 7 days of receipt. For more information please refer to the Home Approval Exceptions table. This can be found in the Delivery/Returns tab and clicking the delivery policy link. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Was price from AW12 (6471)